Saturday, June 12, 2010

Here I Go Again!!!

All right I'm going to start training for a 5k! It seems like the cool thing to do, and you know how I have to fit in. So I'm going to run in a 5k so that I can say I've done that too. Is running a Mormon mommy thing? Anyway I start on Monday, because I always say that when I want to start an exercise program (Heaven forbid I start today :).

Oh! And I thought I better stop the habit of biting my nails once and for all. Seriously whats wrong with me its one of the sickest things one could do.

So anybody have any suggestions as to how a 28yr old can stop biting her nails?

Love you all

Angie

1 comment:

Todd and Angie Powell said...

here I go again on my own! walkin' down the only street I've ever known!

Whoa that title just made me sing!!

Go WIFE!