Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time to choose to be different!!!!!!!

Okay ladies it is time to make the decision to be different. We may in the past have not succeeded and sometimes we have been a little prideful when the ones we love have tried to get us to keep going and do what we said we would. It's time for us to be humble not prideful or stubborn. We can change, we will change, we will meet our goals and celebrate what we have accomplished. We will accept help from each other and believe that they are not looking down on us but are only trying to help us see what they see we can be.
This road is not easy especially after many years of bad habits, awful diets, and lots of heartache. We can do it with each others help, and from our spouses help. We just have to decide today that we are going to change and know that in order to change the first step is to seek help from the Lord who can help us accomplish anything that we want to master. Second we have to put in the time to be organized!!!! This is the hardest part sometimes, but if we are organized and have our week written down what we need to do we will most likely get it done. I will try to show you examples of what I have started doing which has helped me. Third when you do not feel like eating healthy or working out that is the time you need to force yourself to call one of us or get on this blog or just get out of the house.
I love you guys and I don't care if you don't want to do this, I am going to. So I hope you choose to do it with me. I will try to get the things posted A.S.A.P.

Tell yourself you are Amazing and start believing!!!

2 comments:

Todd and Angie Powell said...

"I'm Amazing" Thanks Julie you are the best. I really want to change,but then life seems to always take top priority over me. It's time for me to put myself first.

I think planning is the only way I will make eating and living healthy a life long habit. I will also share some of my ideas. I will be doing body for life. I really like it and it has worked for me in the past. But it's all about the planning so I better "PLAN for Success".

Love you and I'm so grateful for all the cheerleaders in my life.

Karen said...

what a great post julie! I am (excited?)to get back into working out again. I know i can do it w/ great support from you guys.