Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Great Job!!!

I am so excited to see this blog being used again. I am so proud of you guys for doing it, and yes it is really hard sometimes especially when you are doing something six days a week, but eventually when we hit our goals we won't have to work out as much just use portion control and work out 4 times a week.

Well since everyone is putting down what they are doing so will I.

Monday: Plyometric Cardio Circuit (yeah I did this yesterday lol)
Tuesday: Recovery week- I have been doing Insanity for 30 days holy crap never thought that was possible. Anyway so all week it's Core Cardio and Balance and I did it today !!!
Wednesday: Core Cardio and Balance
Thursday: Core Cardio and Balance
Friday: Core Cardio and Balance
Saturday: Core Cardio and Balance
Sunday: Day off
Monday: Core Cardio and Balance

I will let you all know how I'm doing throughout this week
Love you guys great job to everyone

2 comments:

Todd and Angie Powell said...

30 DAYS!!!! WOW Congrats. I'm so proud of you!!! I can't wait until I can say that. Day 2 is almost over!! Every journey starts with one step.

Great job I love you.

Karen said...

Way to go Julie! YOu rock. Keep up the good work! YOu too Angie!!!